• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

amazing spiderman 238 stamps
1 1

4 posts in this topic

i'm slowly putting my 2nd lot of comics to be slabbed together, and came upon a feature for amazing spiderman 238. It come's with a stapled envelope inside, that contained stamps.? cant find any info about these stamps. Is this a common feature of this issue?

thanks

jacob

They're "Lakeside Skin Tattooz" and their inclusion makes the book a "variant" in the eyes of My Comic Shop (at least). There are a number of issues of different titles around this time that have them.  You want to leave them in the book.

Amazing spider-man comic books issue 238 (mycomicshop.com)

Just so you are aware, if the book came with the "tattooz" and they are missing, either the sheet is there without the tattooz or the entire sheet has been removed causing damage at the staple, the book will receive a "Green Qualified Label" since CGC considers the book to be "incomplete" without the tattooz present (if they originally came with the book).