• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Book Stargators with a blank page is it worth more or less
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I’d say the novelty would raise the value to me, quite a bit, somewhere 25-50% more depending on condition.

That is a very obscure book. I haven't seen any sales for the last year, so I've no idea if there is any demand for it.  I also don't know if every copy had that error or is it a one of a kind. 

On 3/20/2024 at 7:31 PM, shadroch said:

That is a very obscure book. I haven't seen any sales for the last year, so I've no idea if there is any demand for it.  I also don't know if every copy had that error or is it a one of a kind. 

no not every copy i have two plus have talk to one other guy who has a copy and  so far just this one 

With the only individual copy sold on eBay this year selling for $2.99, I'm going to assume this is a low-population book with little demand. Your copy,with a blank page, is not going to bring much of an increase. I'd keep it as a curiosity.  If butch buckram or whomever suddenly becomes a break-out star, you are in the catbird seat.