• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doubt / Sketch on white cover signed by Shin Hati. (Ivanna Sakhno)
2 2

4 posts in this topic

Good night!!

I am not interested in selling, I do this to take care of my collection.

I want to grade a sketch that they did for me on a white cover. Also, Ivanna Sakhno signed the cover for me.

During the signing they gave me a certificate of authenticity from the signature (not from CGC).

My questions are:

• Do you recommend me to send the comic to be certified? I understand that it would be a green label, but would the grade be lowered because of the autograph and the drawing?
  • Second question, do I have to send the name of the artist who made my drawing so that it can be included in the description of the label?
  • And last question, do I have to send the certificate of authenticity of Ivanna's autograph to check if CGC could authenticate it?

I hope to have your answer,

Thanks in advance.

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-20 at 8.05.07 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-20 at 8.04.52 PM.jpeg

CGC does not do authentications of signatures not witnessed by CGC.  SO DO NOT SEND IT IN NOW.   HOWEVER, they will start doing so soon.  I'd wait for press releases to come out, and then contact CGC customer service about the entire process.  It will be a new process, lots of chances for things to go wrong.  So I personally would keep in contact with CGC customer service to minimize the chance of mistake/error/delay/damage/loss.