• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Spider-Man #1 Platinum
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Mostly just curious how y’all would deduct the slight crease by the middle/top spine on the back cover (hard to make out in the photos but it’s there). It’s a pretty common production defect for this book, though this is honestly one of the cleaner copies I’ve seen. The crease is about 1.5-2 inches and possibly partially color breaking.

Also, would this even be worth pressing (assuming I used an experienced professional presser who knows how to press these thick cardstock covers)? Or would it be better just to leave as is?

Really not sure how hard CGC hits this defect considering it’s on nearly every copy I’ve seen.

Thanks for looking!

*NOTE: what looks like color rub or a stain to the top right of spidey in the upper right box of the front cover is actually just stray ink from printing and part of the book.

IMG_7811.jpeg

IMG_7812.jpeg

IMG_7813.jpeg

IMG_7814.jpeg

IMG_7815.jpeg

IMG_7816.jpeg

IMG_7817.jpeg

IMG_7818.jpeg

IMG_7819.jpeg

IMG_7820.jpeg