• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raw Bronze Deals Inside! Cheap Marvel Bronze Lots + 1st Red Sonja & GA CGC PCH LB Cole Suspense 8 + Planet Comics + EC + More!
3 3

52 posts in this topic

ScreenShot2023-10-15at11_36_06AM.thumb.png.6ac96470272e3b050b1233257256bc47.png

STREET CRED!
I've sold lots of books here on the Boards. Most of my kudos from back then were deleted when they migrated
to the new site, but some are still there. I've been selling artwork, records and comic books online for 25 years.
I go full pickle when it comes to making sure your book is packed tight and gets to you right - just ask around.

RETURNS!
If there is a problem with a grade, or issue with the book or the post office wrecks the package - let me know within 3 days of receiving and let's work it out.
Oddly enough, nowadays it apparently has to be said: If something is damaged en route, I will pay for return shipping.

PAYMENT!
I take Paypal (preferred) but can do Zelle or Personal Check.

SHIPPING!
Have NO FEAR. I pack solid. I pack tight. I pack with lots of material. I do not scrimp on packing.

SORRY, NO FREE SHIPPING!

Raws:
Shipping starts at $8 for one book and goes up from there based on actual weight.

International shipping is do-able. I've heard UPS isn't real good for International for fees, so I'll be using Priority Int'l (not First Class)
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SHIPPING COST OR CONTACT ME FOR A PRICE BEFORE POSTING I'LL TAKE IT.
My Zip Code is 59412.

RULES!
No probies, hosers or otherwise shady people that I may have on ignore.
No editing I'll Take It posts.
:takeit: in the thread is King and can trump PM discussions if they beat you to it.

:news: Payment is due within 3 days of the PM invoice date :news:

If you require more time, please PM me FIRST before posting your "I'll Take It" - I'm sure we can work something out.
However, if payment is not received within the specified time period, and no other arrangements have been made,
I reserve the right to cancel the sale and re-list the item. Boom.

Edited by Dr. Balls

Posted (edited)

Crime Suspenstories 23 CGC 6.0 $1300 SOLD VIA PMIMG_6670.thumb.JPG.3883af6fc752cb9964aa250423fabcf2.JPGIMG_6671.thumb.JPG.add904e5b9bd5be61d55413167d574c1.JPG

Edited by Dr. Balls

Posted (edited)

Shock Suspenstories 6 CGC 7.0 (R) $1200 SOLD TO THE COMICSPREACHER!

Yeah, it's trimmed - but it's a looker!

IMG_7114.JPG

IMG_7115.jpg

Edited by Dr. Balls

Some good markdowns on pricing (Many well below GPA) - We'll have this sale going through today and see what happens! I'll be posting some raw Bronze books tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for lookin!

On 3/23/2024 at 10:03 AM, TheComicsPreacher said:

Holy moly…this is turning into one expensive weekend for this Preacher. I better start tithing on Sundays…

:takeit:

^^

You will love this book in-hand! Thanks for the pickup!

On 3/23/2024 at 9:11 AM, TheComicsPreacher said:

She’s getting cracked straight out of that silly plastic as soon as she arrives in Cali. Can’t wait to give her a read. I have been waiting for the right restored copy for almost 7 years now…so thank you much, Sir Ballzzzz

:cheers:

And when you are done with that book I would like to see if I can get my paws on it.  Just my kind of grade, and by the time I get it, it will be busted out of slabbage jail.

On 3/23/2024 at 4:09 PM, Et-Es-Go said:

And when you are done with that book I would like to see if I can get my paws on it.  Just my kind of grade, and by the time I get it, it will be busted out of slabbage jail.

I feel you for sure. This one deserves to feel the rapture of being unchained. she just has a haircut - that’s  all. I’ve been with worse

Posted (edited)

Jumbo Comics 39 2.5 $80 SOLD VIA PM

Tape on spine, tanning around edges inside covers

IMG_4613.JPG

IMG_4614.JPG

IMG_4615.JPG

IMG_4616.JPG

Edited by Dr. Balls

Posted (edited)

Jumbo Comics 77 3.5 $100 SOLD VIA PM

Tear near top staple, goes through the first few pages of the book, bright colors!

IMG_4617.JPG

IMG_4618.JPG

IMG_4619.JPG

IMG_4620.JPG

IMG_4621.JPG

Edited by Dr. Balls

Posted (edited)

Jumbo Comics 97 4.0 $100 SOLD VIA PM

Matt Baker cover, staples tight, CF tight, edge tanning inside cover, couple chips out on top.

IMG_5930.JPG

IMG_5931.JPG

IMG_5932.JPG

IMG_5933.JPG

IMG_5935.JPG

IMG_5936.JPG

Edited by Dr. Balls