• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incorrect comics selected on submission (first timer)
1 1

4 posts in this topic

All,

I am a first time submitter.  In the process of entering and completing my submission i incorrectly labeled a few comics.  Is there a way to cancel and resubmit or adjust the current submission? Note i have not packed and shipped the submission yet.

Thank you!

Dustin

• Administrator

Hello @drogers95, Thank you for reaching out to us. Happy to help with your first submission! We unfortunately do not have a way to edit or cancel packing slips once they have been created. However, you can discard the incorrect packing slip and create a new corrected one. Any unused packing slips will eventually expire from your account and will not be charged. You can simply create a new corrected packing slip to send with your books. I hope this helps! Thanks again for reaching out and please let us know if you have any additional questions.

• Administrator

Hello, @drogers95! Thanks for following up. If most of the book titles are changing, you will need to create a new packing slip to make sure it is as accurate as possible for receiving purposes. A handwritten note is acceptable for small changes such as an updated issue # or date, but if the titles are changing entirely we would ask that a new packing slip be created. Thank you for understanding!