• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How/where can I get a new holder placed on a CGC 9.8 comic?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I am new to collecting graded comics, I only have a few as of right now. It seems one of the books was graded much earlier than the others. I can see the differences in the size and quality of the slabs. Can someone drop a link to point me in the right direction to send the older graded comic in the get a new slab? 

Also when sending a comic in to get a new slab, do they re-grade the comic? What are the chances the grade will drop/be the same? 

Thanks everyone! 

reholder service

cgc website

On 3/26/2024 at 1:09 PM, Chunkbox said:

I am new to collecting graded comics, I only have a few as of right now. It seems one of the books was graded much earlier than the others. I can see the differences in the size and quality of the slabs. Can someone drop a link to point me in the right direction to send the older graded comic in the get a new slab? 

Also when sending a comic in to get a new slab, do they re-grade the comic? What are the chances the grade will drop/be the same? 

Thanks everyone! 

Yes they are supposed to check the book out when they re slab grade could drop , stay the same

You may try asking here