• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Submission?

2 posts in this topic

Dear CGC,

I have a Fast Track Submission, Submission # 4400470, which shows up in my Submission Tracking as having been received on 3/15/24.  The submission was for both pressing and grading.  Per the documented current turnaround time page, the estimated TAT for Fast Track Pressing is 8 days.  As of this writing, the current status is the same as it was back on 3/15, "Received at CCS."  Based on the estimates, I would have thought by now, the status for the submission in question would be SFG or G/E/I.  But like I said, pressing hasn't even begun.  Next Monday, 4/1, it will definitely be past the estimated 8 day TAT for Fast Track Pressing.

All that said, is my submission lost or is there some reason for the delay?  I mean c'mon, it's just 4 books.

Thank you.

• Administrator

Hello, @workingdog! Thanks for reaching out. I checked on your submission for you, and I see that it is here and is safe at our offices. Sometimes the pressers may want to keep working on books if they dont see the results they were hoping for initially. This can lead to slight delays/differences in the estimated turnaround time.

The estimated turnaround time for Fast Track Modern pressing and grading is about 18 business days in total. That would be our best estimate of when the submission will be completed! Please note that turnaround times are estimates only and are not guaranteed. Thank you for trusting us with your collectibles and for hanging in there while we work on completing your submission as quickly as possible while maintaining quality work. Let us know if you have any additional questions.