• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
3 3

38 posts in this topic

:news: FINAL DAY OF CLEARANCE SALE! :manhero:  ALL PRICES ON THE FIRST GROUP OF BOOKS JUST LOWERED, EVERYTHING PRICED BELOW MARKET TO SELL!  :takeit:  NEW BOOKS ADDED YESTERDAY (SCROLL UP)!

:manhero: Just had a customer request a few more hours on this listing to look it over again before I close it.   Last chance for Amazing Below Market Price Blow Outs on many Major Keys!  :ohnoez::takeit:

On 4/2/2024 at 12:35 PM, fast eddie said:

I'll take FF#6 please,,,,

^^

On 4/1/2024 at 3:11 AM, I’m Rick Jones person_without_enough_empathy said:

TALES OF SUSPENSE #59 CGC 6.5 1ST CAPTAIN AMERICA SOLO ADVENTURE PRE-DATES CAPTAIN AMERICA #100!  Most recent GPA $250  Board Price $225 Shipped!
:takeit: Per PM 

Thank you! 

Just giving you props for a top-tier username 

On 4/3/2024 at 8:19 AM, TheComicsPreacher said:

Did NOT expect a “sir” response from

Rick Jones - I guess even Rick Jones matures with age…sigh.

DEF the best handle I’ve seen on the boards though - agree with @Corvonie

^^

3 years ago when I was Covid bored and thought it up, I would have been happy with someone just getting the chapelle’s show reference. I happily accept your high praise and will refrain from using the word “sir” in the future, Rick Jones is more street than that. Thanks @Corvonie @TheComicsPreacher

On 4/3/2024 at 5:15 PM, I’m Rick Jones person_without_enough_empathy said:

3 years ago when I was Covid bored and thought it up, I would have been happy with someone just getting the chapelle’s show reference. I happily accept your high praise and will refrain from using the word “sir” in the future, Rick Jones is more street than that. Thanks @Corvonie @TheComicsPreacher

I hereby award myself: Silky Johnson status. The most coveted and misunderstood of all Chapelle show positions. Fair? 

image.jpeg.4c2f2032bcb775fd8948d57e9556ab09.jpeg

Edited by TheComicsPreacher

On 4/3/2024 at 8:40 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

I hereby award myself: Silky Johnson status. The most coveted and misunderstood of all Chapelle show positions. Fair? 

image.jpeg.4c2f2032bcb775fd8948d57e9556ab09.jpeg

lol fair. What an amazing skit. Immediately I picture him talking with the toothpick in his mouth.  I shall remain Rick “Jones”, *****. 

On 4/4/2024 at 3:52 PM, I’m Rick Jones person_without_enough_empathy said:

lol fair. What an amazing skit. Immediately I picture him talking with the toothpick in his mouth.  I shall remain Rick “Jones”, *****. 

"Where am I from?  A little place called none of your g-d d--n business.  Let's trade some comics."