• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gun Honey
1 1

8 posts in this topic

I don't normally deal in modern comics, so I'm not too familiar. But it's more confusing than it has to be trying to sort all the variant covers to the original series. It seems what CGC is putting on the label (VARIANT COVER ___) does not match either CBR or what CGC itself labeled earlier.

Both of these books are labeled as the G cover. They were graded 2 years apart. There seems to be numerous examples.

G1.thumb.jpg.5375cf8b4a8017993b6ef8d2bf06c53a.jpgG.thumb.jpg.6fc356d30132cf0cffbdbadc305363bf.jpg

I wonder if there is an 'official' site? Do you know if the comic itself indicates what cover it is?

According to CBR, neither one of those comics is G.

cbr.thumb.jpg.640e5efffed2452d10e196df3771f741.jpg

On 4/1/2024 at 4:43 PM, Gaard said:

I don't normally deal in modern comics, so I'm not too familiar. But it's more confusing than it has to be trying to sort all the variant covers to the original series. It seems what CGC is putting on the label (VARIANT COVER ___) does not match either CBR or what CGC itself labeled earlier.

Both of these books are labeled as the G cover. They were graded 2 years apart. There seems to be numerous examples.

G1.thumb.jpg.5375cf8b4a8017993b6ef8d2bf06c53a.jpgG.thumb.jpg.6fc356d30132cf0cffbdbadc305363bf.jpg

I’m not sure which letter cover it is, but the top cover is the 1:25 incentive variant and the bottom was the 1:10 variant cover, IIRC. 

There were a ton of covers for that book. 

On 4/1/2024 at 6:12 PM, Gaard said:

I wonder if there is an 'official' site? Do you know if the comic itself indicates what cover it is?

According to CBR, neither one of those comics is G.

Probably the bets way to go about it is from the barcode. Each variant has a different number, so 1 should be "A," 2 "B," etc.

On 4/1/2024 at 11:43 PM, Gaard said:

G1.thumb.jpg.5375cf8b4a8017993b6ef8d2bf06c53a.jpg
Oh how I love these comics. I have always been interested in weapons from childhood to now. Even at school, I always wanted to write about gun control, I found help here and much more. Now I often go to the shooting range and by the way I do well. I would also like to connect my work with weapons, but it is not so easy.

G.thumb.jpg.6fc356d30132cf0cffbdbadc305363bf.jpg

The cover is very ordinary, I don't like it.

Edited by jonminkun36