• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Okajima signed 4/8/44 "2x" 9.2 CGC
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Per norms, first :takeit: or pm gets it.

14 day return for any reason - you pay return shipping in condition as originally shipped. 

Pay by check, open to partial trades for wanted items in signature line (and a few other random needs) and/or robot covers.

Shipping with insurance with signature. U.S. locations only.

My Kudos

Edited by path4play

"Seizing moment like catching fish with bare hands: requires swift action, keen perception, and bit of luck.

drool-gif-24.gif.00edbf9f5b9e9ce92c3d2c8b1b37e9fe.gif
But just as the fish slips through the fingers of the unprepared, so too does opportunity slip away from those who hesitate."

tumblr_m11witIfJd1qgovg0o2_500.gif.1f96248a973ddc5cf7826064aac88cd5.gif

Posted (edited)

In the inaugural Overstreet Guide of 1970, Action #1 was valued at $300. A decade later, in the 1980 edition, its worth surged to $9800.

Over the years, I've had the privilege of selling no fewer than 5 camp era Okajima pedigree comics on this board. I have not yet seen any of them for resale... I'm currently open to offers and trades. However, if there's no interest, I'll be considering submitting this book to Heritage.

Edited by path4play