• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM....Swamp Thing # 33
1 1

8 posts in this topic

On 4/11/2024 at 11:49 AM, marvelmaniac said:

What is this?

IMG_7780.thumb.jpg.1ff8f43d26541533843706bc24e2d9eb.jpg

On 4/11/2024 at 3:41 PM, Skytripa said:

That and the pink little farther up kinda look like some kind of ink. 

I always thought it was production......but as you guys noticed and know........it's not on any other covers from what I've looked at.......I don't know what it is ...smooth to touch......it's odd because the yellow looks like same shade as the other yellow on the cover....and the pink.....no idea.....but it to looks like the same shade as the other red-like pink-like color on the cover........

It's quite odd .....now I bought these books out of an overstock box about two years after they came out but I don't know if someone didn't sell them back to the Comic Book Store Owner......I paid about 1.35 for the issue and I always thought I was the original and only owner but maybe someone sold them back for like 75 cents ( after he colored them )  and  then the store owner marked them up to a 1.50