• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM....Swamp Thing # 36
1 1

5 posts in this topic

So we have a piece out on the front cover and some creasing around that area....The back looks pretty good.

P.S.    Thanks for all thoughts and grades....

P.P.S.    I paid a 1.50 for this probably about 2 years after it came out.....I don't even remember seeing that piece out.......he ripped me off.

IMG_7787.jpg

IMG_7788.jpg

IMG_7789.jpg

IMG_7790.jpg

IMG_7791.jpg

IMG_7792.jpg

IMG_7793.jpg

IMG_7794.jpg

IMG_7795.jpg

IMG_7796.jpg

Without the missing piece this book is in the FN/VF 7.0 range, however, with the piece missing, IMO (not CGC's)...VG+ 4.5 to VG/FN 5.0

Pieces Missing

VG/FN 5.0 and Up, no missing pieces are allowed

VG 4.0 - As much as a 1/4" triangle can be missing out of the corner or edge; a missing 1/8" square is also acceptable. 

GD/VG 3.0 - A triangle from 1/4" to 1/2" can be missing out of the corner or edge; a missing 1/8" to 1/4" square is also acceptable.

GD 2.0 - The largest piece allowed missing from the front or back cover is usually a 1/2" triangle or a 1/4" square,

FR/GD 1.5 - . Up to 1/10 of the back cover may be missing.

On 4/11/2024 at 11:58 AM, marvelmaniac said:

Without the missing piece this book is in the FN/VF 7.0 range, however, with the piece missing, IMO (not CGC's)...VG+ 4.5 to VG/FN 5.0

Pieces Missing

VG/FN 5.0 and Up, no missing pieces are allowed

VG 4.0 - As much as a 1/4" triangle can be missing out of the corner or edge; a missing 1/8" square is also acceptable. 

GD/VG 3.0 - A triangle from 1/4" to 1/2" can be missing out of the corner or edge; a missing 1/8" to 1/4" square is also acceptable.

GD 2.0 - The largest piece allowed missing from the front or back cover is usually a 1/2" triangle or a 1/4" square,

FR/GD 1.5 - . Up to 1/10 of the back cover may be missing.

I want to thank you for all your help.............