• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do we get a new series posted to the Registry?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

New to CGC so excuse my ignorance.  Batman: The New Adventures (2020) is available as a set, but the list of available comics is just issues from Season One.  There are now two additional seasons that are not available as part of this set or on their own.  How do we request to have them added?  When I clicked on the little link to "request a set" it brought me to a blog from 2017 & 2018.

• Administrator

@BatmanAdventures Hi there - welcome to the Registry! We're happy to have you. Please use the link in the following thread to access the form used to request a New Set or a slot to be added to an existing set. Prior to doing so, you can familiarize yourself with the updated set guidelines, and if you need help with using the form there is also an instructional thread. Feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions!