• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Artbox series 1 stickers ERROR
1 1

2 posts in this topic

i was opening some artbox series 1 packs and i noticed that one of the charmanders i pulled was connected to another sticker by its side rather than its corner. if I got this graded would it be an error or just a low grade since it has a tuft (the part left behind by separating the stickers) in a irregular place.

• Administrator

Hello @Commensalism, thank you for contacting us. Hope you are doing well! While we would be able to grade your card, we are not able to determine via email if the card would be eligible for an error designation until our graders have the card in hand. With that said, we can provide some guidelines on what errors we designate to assist you in making that determination. Please kindly visit the link HERE to review the errors we currently designate at this time. It does not cost anything extra for the card to be reviewed for an error designation though, so be sure to click the "error" add-on service if you decide to send this card in to us.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!