• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else sweating out a Hake's auction bid?

52 posts in this topic

yes, you're right, that's really too much , but this one is so perfect

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Do you know what you could buy in the OA world for that type of $$$$ ????

Not much poke2.gif

Well for starters,..you could buy the two ASM Andru pages which were gorgeous and went on EBAY last nite,..AND stll have more than half your money left. OA is dirt cheap !!!

d9_3.JPG $1900

35_12.JPG $1500

AND THE OA CAN BE FRAMED AND LOOKED AT EVERYDAY AS OPPOSED TO SITTING IN A DRAW.

Well for starters,..you could buy the two ASM Andru pages which were gorgeous and went on EBAY last nite,..AND stll have more than half your money left. OA is dirt cheap !!!

d9_3.JPG $1900

35_12.JPG $1500

AND THE OA CAN BE FRAMED AND LOOKED AT EVERYDAY AS OPPOSED TO SITTING IN A DRAW.

sure lovely pages, but for those$$$$, i think i would buy a Kirby FF page, i'm not as thumbsup2.gif than you in OA but i think i could get a lovely one

Excellent point. Investment in original art is an investment in a sure thing!

Excellent point. Investment in original art is an investment in a sure thing!

I like the way you think !!!!!!!!!!!!!