• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else sweating out a Hake's auction bid?

52 posts in this topic

i thought you were looking at that $20,000 Nedor, Jeff...but that is a nice Schomburg War Cover, indeed

The Exciting #1 Mile High is beautiful, but I like being married, so I refrained from bidding.

i thought you were looking at that $20,000 Nedor, Jeff...but that is a nice Schomburg War Cover, indeed

The Exciting #1 Mile High is beautiful, but I like being married, so I refrained from bidding.

i sort of figured, but it was the only Nedor in the auction. i was like, "damn, Jeff, you go dawg," or something similar. forgot about the whole Schombur War Cover thing til you posted the actual book.

nice pickup tho

wonder5.jpg
What a sweet book. Shooting a guy in the face with the left hand while punching a guy from the side(knocking him backwards).

Of course the guy shooting from behind can't hit a barn. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I got it! Very cool. I'd convinced myself that this book would go over 2K, and wasn't going to bid. Apparently, I was the only person on the planet interested in this book...cloud9.gif

wonder5.jpg

Why are those people jumping into a pit?

I got it! Very cool. I'd convinced myself that this book would go over 2K, and wasn't going to bid. Apparently, I was the only person on the planet interested in this book...cloud9.gif

wonder5.jpg

Interesting cover. I like how the Japanese are holding American civilians in an internment camp. Now, my history is a bit rusty, but wasn't it America who put Japanese Americans into camps and not the other way around? screwy.gif Very cool piece of history you have there.