• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipment returned to CGC
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I was told by fedex that my delivery is being returned to sender, CGC, as I was out of town when they attempted delivery … how can I get this back now that I’m ready to get? Can CGC tell fedex no signature or to leave it at a fedex facility?

• Administrator

Hello @Fleeprime, thanks for reaching out! If a shipment is unable to be delivered after 3 delivery attempts, it will be returned to the sender. Once a shipment is returned to CGC and processed through our mail queue, we will contact you to confirm the shipping address and make the necessary reshipping arrangements. Changes to the shipping method and/or address can be made by replying to the RETURNED SHIPMENT email notice. The returned shipment email will be sent to the account holder and the account holder must respond to that email directly to arrange any changes and re-delivery. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you!