• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Request for the ability to add notes per card in registry
2 2

5 posts in this topic

Hello Admins,

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this question/request. If not please move to appropriate forum.  I would like to put in a feature request that would allow us collector's to add notes to cards within our inventory.  The ability to add a single line of notes would allow collector's to add details to cards within their collections that are otherwise not included on the CGC labels.  For example, numbered cards.  A cards numbering is not always distinctly visible from a card's image in the registry so it would be nice to have the ability to add a note indicating that a card is # out of #.  Or for collector's that are OCD like myself and have large collections, having the ability to add a note of where a card is stored may help.  Notes can start off as private (for the collector only) and then at some point have the ability to be public (if there is a want for public notes in the collecting community).

Just a thought.

Thanks for listening!

On 4/15/2024 at 5:24 PM, TwoYewts said:

Hello Admins,

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this question/request. If not please move to appropriate forum.  I would like to put in a feature request that would allow us collector's to add notes to cards within our inventory.  The ability to add a single line of notes would allow collector's to add details to cards within their collections that are otherwise not included on the CGC labels.  For example, numbered cards.  A cards numbering is not always distinctly visible from a card's image in the registry so it would be nice to have the ability to add a note indicating that a card is # out of #.  Or for collector's that are OCD like myself and have large collections, having the ability to add a note of where a card is stored may help.  Notes can start off as private (for the collector only) and then at some point have the ability to be public (if there is a want for public notes in the collecting community).

Just a thought.

Thanks for listening!

I agree 100% with @TwoYewts. An opportunity to add comments per card would be excellent. At the moment, I make notes re individual cards in either the notes field for the Player or Company set as applicable. As my sets get larger, they get a bit lost in there.

Any progress from "our programmers"?

OCD too!

• Administrator
On 10/11/2024 at 5:04 AM, StephenWA said:

I agree 100% with @TwoYewts. An opportunity to add comments per card would be excellent. At the moment, I make notes re individual cards in either the notes field for the Player or Company set as applicable. As my sets get larger, they get a bit lost in there.

Any progress from "our programmers"?

OCD too!

At this time, there is no information on whether the ability to add notes to individual cards on the registry will be added as a feature. Please keep in mind that there is no guarantee suggestions for added features will be implemented.

On 10/11/2024 at 6:13 PM, CGC Lyndsey said:

At this time, there is no information on whether the ability to add notes to individual cards on the registry will be added as a feature. Please keep in mind that there is no guarantee suggestions for added features will be implemented.

Understood.