• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic books owned by Harlan Ellison
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I recently purchased a copy of the Marvel Family from Harlan Ellison's personal collection, I don't see a pedigree listing? how do I submit this item? 

Edited by AltonKroobe

Okay I get that but how do I get cgc to note on the label that the comic was part of Harlan Ellison's collection do I send them the certificate and add a note asking that they add his name to the label  or is there an official form?

On 4/16/2024 at 8:11 AM, AltonKroobe said:

Okay I get that but how do I get cgc to note on the label that the comic was part of Harlan Ellison's collection do I send them the certificate and add a note asking that they add his name to the label  or is there an official form?

Just contact cgc customer service directly to make sure you get every aspect right. 

sometimes policies and processes change, and may be looking for different things for each pedigree/collection.  

you can check the cgc website for cgc contact info

good luck.