• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
1 1

19 posts in this topic

Takes: First takeit in the thread wins and immediately trumps all ongoing PM negotiations. I reserve the right to overrule takes in the event that a PM deal is concluded and I hadn't yet had a chance to mark an item sold. Any variation of "takeit" counts. Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Payment: Zelle, Check or MO preferred. Paypal or Venmo okay

Who can buy: No Hall of Shamers or Probies, or anyone on my personal list. 

Shipping: Free within the US. International at cost.

Returns: Three days' return shipping from receipt. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost back unless item was damaged in transit.

Edited by Ryan.

Bernie Wrightson The Lost Frankenstein Pages softcover graphic album. 

Nice high grade copy. Call it in a NM- in comic terms. 

$150 shipped.

2024-04-19_111207.jpg

Document_2024-04-19_111819.jpg

On 4/19/2024 at 3:06 PM, shadroch said:

Is this the graphic novel, with added pages or simply a brochure of extra pages without the original book?  

Here's the description from Mycomicshop:

In 1983, Marvel Comics published a landmark edition of Frankentsein [see Frankenstein SC (1983 Marvel Illustrated Novel) and Frankenstein HC (2008 Dark Horse)] - exquisitely illustrated by Bernie Wrightson. But (for reasons revealed inside) many of the illustrations Bernie drew for the project were left out. Now those rare, unpublished pieces, breathtaking in design and rich in detail, are gathered together at last - in this special, high-quality collector's edition. Softcover, 8 1/2-in. x 11-in., 48 pages, B&W. NOTE: Limited to 2,000 copies. Cover price $8.95.

On 4/19/2024 at 7:37 PM, boomtown said:

Is this the signed and numbered edition, or were only the first 1200 signed and numbered?

From what I've seen, every copy has the same printed signature and numbering of 603/2000.

Yeah, I've seen it listed as signed and numbered before, but it's just that image from his portfolio that was signed and numbered. Still, a really cool item. I had a copy years ago, and at the time, couldn't figure out why it wasn't signed.

On 4/22/2024 at 10:38 AM, Ryan. said:

That's like 3 kicks in the nuts.

Tickets for the series clincher on Saturday in Toronto and an Orr signature. 

On 4/22/2024 at 1:43 PM, greggy said:

Tickets for the series clincher on Saturday in Toronto and an Orr signature. 

Okay but popcorn is on you and I eat A LOT of popcorn.

On 4/22/2024 at 11:04 AM, Ryan. said:

Okay but popcorn is on you and I eat A LOT of popcorn.

Done but you have to wear a Bruins jersey in the middle of the Toronto crowd while I yell "get him" while pointing at you. 

On 4/21/2024 at 7:47 PM, Ryan. said:

Open to interesting trades hm

Orr Topps 67 rookie card. From my personal childhood collection. Condition notes; I drew a mustache on Orr and tore it into 1000 pieces. Go Leafs.