• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TorpedoCon 2024
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I bought my ticket a few weeks ago.  At WonderCon, a couple of dealers confirmed they will be setting up at TorpedoCon. 

It seems the promoter likes to wait until the last minute to update the web site with details about dealers, guests, etc.  I would prefer he not wait to do that, but I'm not the promoter.

I plan to attend although haven’t bought my ticket yet.

I agree about updating their website. I will go either way but sure would like to know what dealers will be attending. You know, they know by now. Just added incentive for those on the fence. WonderCon was just as bad. No list until a week or so before the show.

A couple years ago, Torpedo pulled the plug on their show. They said it was a “schedule conflict” but I suspect it might have been due to lack of pre show ticket purchases. I believe a lot of folks were waiting to see the dealer lineup. It is, primarily a vintage comic buying show. I would sure like to give my money to CGC at the show for some grading as well! 

So, that being said, I will put my money where my mouth is and buy my ticket this weekend.