• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED -- Joe Sinnott's Personal Atlas Copies
8 8

249 posts in this topic

I've been here but trying to run my thread and look here I can't do both :insane: I'm too :preach:

@JollyComics I have not tried submitting any. I am aware from the family friend who sold them to me that cgc is aware of the books as the family discussed submission, but they ultimately decided not to make a big splash at an auction and instead prefer to get them raw into collectors’ hands.

On 4/21/2024 at 8:28 PM, Readcomix said:

@JollyComics I have not tried submitting any. I am aware from the family friend who sold them to me that cgc is aware of the books as the family discussed submission, but they ultimately decided not to make a big splash at an auction and instead prefer to get them raw into collectors’ hands.

Make sense.

FYI I am not holding back any Navy Action. Most of that short run was grabbed before I got to them. I’m not the only person getting a shot at these from the family friend, but you could count us on one hand.

I saw a pic of the Astonishing #30, which changed hands privately around time of the auction of the Bethlehem copy. It was at least breathing down the Bethlehem’s neck. :cloud9:

OK, I’ll finish up Navy Combat now then call it a night. More either tomorrow or Tuesday night; will update here tomorrow. Thanks everyone for your interest in these special books! Here we go with tonight’s last books…