• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hardcover manufacturing flaw spawn hc 10
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I have got a question. I own a Spawn origins Hardcover edition 10. I noticed this hardcover is somehow bigger  than every other hardcover edition I own. It's like a faulty size. Can this have an influence on the worth of this comic? 

It's very unlikely the printer just ran a few hardcovers at that size. They probably ran them all. So there is no "rare" version of that book.

Like when issue 4 of a book says "issue 3". If they fixed it, that's one thing. If they didn't, then they're all worth the same.

On 4/25/2024 at 5:29 PM, shadroch said:

Do you own the other books in the series?  Is #9 the same as #10? There were some Deluxe versions of some of that series, but not #10.

I own HC origins 1 till 13 and only #10 has got a different hardcover size I was storing and checking my inventory. I also own a couple of deluxe ones signed and numbered but that's another series and also much bigger. I'm just asking because I thought it was kinda strange it's different. Thanks for the reply 😀

On 4/25/2024 at 5:29 PM, shadroch said:

Do you own the other books in the series?  Is #9 the same as #10? There were some Deluxe versions of some of that series, but not #10.

20240426_195442.jpg

20240426_195510.jpg