• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Card Amount Minimum
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi so I am looking to submit tcg cards for grading for the first time and I have some quick questions. 

1. What is the minimum amount of cards I would need to put in a submission? I seen a post saying bulk needs 50, and in the fee forum it says a minimum of 25. But I do not know if I have enough good candidates for 25 or 50. Like could I do 10 cards? 

2. can I mix tiers? Like if I have one card that needs to be under economy but the rest can fit under the bulk, could I mix the tiers together for the submission?

• Administrator

Hello @HaxMammond, thank you for contacting us. Hope you are doing well! To start, we currently require a minimum of 25 cards to be submitted under the bulk grading tier to qualify. If you have 10 cards to submit, unfortunately, they would not qualify for bulk since it does not meet the minimum quantity requirement.

You may mix tiers on the same order, however, mixed tiers will not qualify under bulk itself since you must have a minimum of 25 cards under the actual bulk grading tier. What I mean by this, is for example you have 20 cards under Economy and 5 under Express, that does not qualify them for bulk since bulk is its own grading tier. Hopefully, this makes sense! If instead you are asking if you can send them in the same box, then yes, you may submit cards in different grading tiers in the same package.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!