• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green Lantern 76 CGC 8.0 White Pages CLOSED
1 1

19 posts in this topic

On 5/11/2024 at 1:18 PM, Professor K said:

Price lowered to 650.00 plus actual shipping cost. 

Just curious but numbers on case don’t seem to exist when entered on CGC verification? 1134650012

Posted (edited)
On 5/12/2024 at 2:17 PM, N e r V said:

Just curious but numbers on case don’t seem to exist when entered on CGC verification? 1134650012

On 5/12/2024 at 4:38 PM, Dr. Love said:

The basic cert is in the system with a grade date of 3/4/13, going up to 1134650013.

1134650008 and 1134650012 have been deleted from the system.

Hi you guys. I noticed that yesterday and wrote cgc about it. Hoping to get an answer tomorrow. I know last I checked a long time ago the notes did come up. 

I've owned it for around 3 years give or take a few months. 

Edited by Professor K

No idea beyond the usual, crack and then retire the cert, which doesn't appear to be the case here. In the meantime if it were me I'd post a proof of life shot just to keep things moving.

On 5/12/2024 at 5:42 PM, Dr. Love said:

No idea beyond the usual, crack and then retire the cert, which doesn't appear to be the case here. In the meantime if it were me I'd post a proof of life shot just to keep things moving.

Ok thanks. Proof of life? Like a photo of me holding it? 

On 5/12/2024 at 2:36 PM, Professor K said:

Hi you guys. I noticed that yesterday and wrote cgc about it. Hoping to get an answer tomorrow. I know last I checked a long time ago the notes did come up. 

I’ll take the book pending some clarification by CGC on it 

On 5/12/2024 at 5:45 PM, N e r V said:

I’ll take the book pending some clarification by CGC on it 

Ok that's good. As soon as I hear back you'll be the first to know. I'm hoping they just pop it back in the system. 

Cool. With today's date as the grade date. Wonder how it got deleted in the first place, and also why it couldn't be re-entered with the original grade date. Glad you got it resolved.

Thanks Andy, I didn't ask why it got deleted but now I see the grade date has changed. That kind of bugs me. I found the sale from when I bought it - March 2020. Same holder. So you still hanging on to that Young Love 49? Love that book. 

Opera Snapshot_2024-05-15_012945_gocollect.com.png