• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: James Jean Art & Fables pages

9 posts in this topic

I am interested in anything from James Jean (especially Fables covers/prelims) and any Fables interior pages. Please let me know if you have any available, or know where any can be found.

Thanks!

Court

I was going after the X-men prelim up on eBay a couple Months ago - I really wished I would have stuck to my guns and bid higher. You frequent processrecess, right?

Yes, I check out PR often. And I saw that X-Men prelim you're referring to...Randy Lander has the second (tighter) prelim for the same piece...it's in his CAF gallery. James is easily my favorite artist, and I like just about everything he does, but I'm most attached to his work on Fables.

If you want to see more of his work (the original art), you may want to check out this site.

Court

I am interested in anything from James Jean (especially Fables covers/prelims) and any Fables interior pages. Please let me know if you have any available, or know where any can be found.

Thanks!

Court

I was going after the X-men prelim up on eBay a couple Months ago - I really wished I would have stuck to my guns and bid higher. You frequent processrecess, right?

I wish you had too. That was mine 27_laughing.gif

Thanks!

Court

I wish you had too. That was mine 27_laughing.gif

Sorry about that smile.gif. It was a nice piece!

Yes, I check out PR often. And I saw that X-Men prelim you're referring to...Randy Lander has the second (tighter) prelim for the same piece...it's in his CAF gallery. James is easily my favorite artist, and I like just about everything he does, but I'm most attached to his work on Fables.

If you want to see more of his work (the original art), you may want to check out this site.

Court

Nice Castlevania piece you've got there - Castlevania #3 is one of my all-time favorite games. Do let me know if you ever decide you want to sell it (I'm don't own any James Jean stuff, so I probably couldn't trade for it). - Keith