• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wrong card name & error type on label
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello, I just had a 1990 Marvel Impel card graded with a character on the front that is different from the character on the back.  Specifically, Spider-Man Vs. Dr. Octopus, Famous Battles #93 (front of the card). This card has Sub-Mariner #16, on the back of the card. 

I believe the Famous Battles cards are placed in the holder with the words Famous Battles to the left.   

The label should say say that it's a Famous Battles card, with an Error noting, incorrect and inverted back. Not a Sub-Mariner #16, with an incorrect back.

As an example of a correctly labeled card, of this error type, see Marvel Impel Certification# 4160897001.

Thank you... 

See attached photos.

v.jpeg

2.jpeg

• Administrator

Hello @Brain, thank you for reaching out to us. I see you spoke with Chris on Friday regarding this item. I'm glad you were able to get some help! Thanks again for reaching out to us and please let us know if we may assist you in the future.