• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hold at Fedex location
1 1

3 posts in this topic

How do i do this thru the fedex app.. i want to change this , since i wont be home. (0wouldnt have even used home address if i had a choice)

their virtual assistant says i cant , because its signature required.

what am i missing? 

• Administrator

Hi @Kin3,

Thank you for contacting us. All shipments are a direct signature required with restrictions that do not allow packages to be rerouted or the address changed once they have shipped. These restrictions are in place to protect the security of your returning collectibles and they cannot be removed or amended. If a shipment is unable to be delivered after 3 delivery attempts, it will be returned to the sender.  Once a shipment is returned to CGC and processed through our mail queue. We will contact you to confirm the shipping address and make the necessary reshipping arrangements. Changes to the shipping method and/or address can be made by replying to the RETURNED SHIPMENT email notice.  

Orders can be shipped to any address of your choosing; a place of business or directly to a FedEx location to be held for pickup.  (Note: FedEx has partnered with Walgreens to offer additional pickup locations. The address for the specific location is required). 

The RETURN SHIPMENT email will be sent to the account holder and the account holder must respond to that email directly to arrange any changes and re-delivery.  

Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you!

On 5/6/2024 at 8:28 AM, AllisonC CS said:

These restrictions are in place to protect the security of your returning collectibles and they cannot be removed or amended.

I think it is in my best interest for the security of my collectibles for me to be allowed to pick it up at a location, which will require me to show ID in order to receive them.  Anyone at my address, including a neighbor can sign for my collectibles the way this "security" works.  I understand this is beneficial to your main customers, who I imagine are comic books stores, since they have a number of employees there during business hours, so anyone signing is better than the person who shipped them, as long as it is at the physical address.  All of that being said, CGC is going to do it they way they think is best, whether we or I agree with it or not.  :bigsmile: