• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wyatt Earp #21 CGC 7.0 Sole Graded! CLOSED - moved to Ebay
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1st :takeit: takes it

No probies or HOS

Paypal, check

Returns within 7 days of receipt, shipping back on you

Shipping will be $20 USPS Ground Advantage Signature Confirmation to CONUS only and to listed PayPal address

Edited by Dr. Love

On 5/5/2024 at 4:32 PM, Dr. Love said:

Davis did only 6 Atlas western covers - you either love his crossover work for this genre, or you prefer he stay in his pure wacky lane

if you dig it, here's what you'd be lookin at.  I happen to like the Wyatt best of all

22690.jpg.70ab1149f4a9f16b65aafdf222fbc8bc.jpg

60427.jpg.381ae329bd8bc61aea900279f149dbe3.jpg

The one thing that screams 'that's a Davis' are the long torsos and skinny legs. To me, that's really evident when you look at Drago on the cover of GW50, and the Kid on the cover of the TGK46.

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2024 at 9:28 AM, BuscemasAvengers said:

The one thing that screams 'that's a Davis' are the long torsos and skinny legs. To me, that's really evident when you look at Drago on the cover of GW50, and the Kid on the cover of the TGK46.

Yup and then he’ll throw in someone completely not mannered or cariacatured like the figure bottom right on the Wyatt Earp.  His brushwork, his blacks, he’s such a master

Edited by Corvonie

On 5/6/2024 at 9:28 AM, BuscemasAvengers said:

It’s funny I never would have linked them but that foreground figure on the GW50 looks a LOT like a Kurtzman figure from the silhouette

If I collected westerns I’d snap this up in a minute. You can hardly find any nice books, let alone this scarce for that price. Good luck with the sale.