• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine 50th anniversary signing
5 5

36 posts in this topic

I have both limited and ongoing Wolvy #1's there, originally for Claremont, but added respective sigs for each when the option became available. This caused it to split from one invoice to two. The limited #1 is showing received 2/21 and status is CCS in process. The ongoing #1 is showing received 2/8 and status is SFG. Been like that for a good while...

I had one book getting signed by Roy Thomas as part of this signing, and mine is still sitting there in the basic received status even though the payment came out for it quite a while ago. Yet on here I'm seeing quite a few people getting their books back and on several subreddits there are people that have gotten there's back as far as 2 weeks ago. Hopefully I'm not one of those people that ends up with the mystery book that takes 6 months or is completely lost.

On 6/25/2024 at 10:30 AM, WNC dude said:

I have both limited and ongoing Wolvy #1's there, originally for Claremont, but added respective sigs for each when the option became available. This caused it to split from one invoice to two. The limited #1 is showing received 2/21 and status is CCS in process. The ongoing #1 is showing received 2/8 and status is SFG. Been like that for a good while...

Update on my post: just came back to check and saw that my two copies of Star Wars #1 that I decided to send in at the last minute for Roy Thomas remarques now say SFG, so they may be waiting for all four books to be done and send it all back together. 

On 6/25/2024 at 11:38 AM, WNC dude said:

Update on my post: just came back to check and saw that my two copies of Star Wars #1 that I decided to send in at the last minute for Roy Thomas remarques now say SFG, so they may be waiting for all four books to be done and send it all back together. 

That would make sense. I have something similar. Sent a 5 book sub in for Claremont signing when that was announced with Terry Austin. Then asked them to add a couple sigs on part of the submission for Wolverine 50th. They accommodated and I paid the difference and they mentioned they’d all be shipped back together, even the ones that just had Claremont’s sig then I submitted a couple more books separately, so I have an additional sub too. In any case my original sub has been SFG for some time now, my later sub has been GEI the past week. All books also had to go thru CCS.

In total I have 4 copies of Wolverine 1 (limited series) with multi sigs, and then just Claremont on 2 copies of X-Men 266 and 1 X-Men 94. Patiently waiting…

On 6/25/2024 at 1:16 PM, wiparker824 said:

That would make sense. I have something similar. Sent a 5 book sub in for Claremont signing when that was announced with Terry Austin. Then asked them to add a couple sigs on part of the submission for Wolverine 50th. They accommodated and I paid the difference and they mentioned they’d all be shipped back together, even the ones that just had Claremont’s sig then I submitted a couple more books separately, so I have an additional sub too. In any case my original sub has been SFG for some time now, my later sub has been GEI the past week. All books also had to go thru CCS.

In total I have 4 copies of Wolverine 1 (limited series) with multi sigs, and then just Claremont on 2 copies of X-Men 266 and 1 X-Men 94. Patiently waiting…

Update - 1st sub moved to QC/F today, other sub still in SFG. 

I've had two batches of books move straight from "Received at CCS" to "SFG", skipped "CCS in Process" altogether. I've never seen that before, but it's now happened twice for this signing. So I've now got two batches at "SFG" and two other books "Received at CCS." And the one that I didn't have pressed came back weeks ago.

On 6/28/2024 at 11:26 AM, Geo1138 said:

My book was delivered today.  Unfortunately it was only signed by 2 of the 5 that were supposed to sign.  Looks like Claremont and Miller signed.  I now need to send it back for an accurate label.

Yikes. Don’t forget they also owe you money in that case if you paid for 5 sigs that was more $ than just the 2.

On 6/29/2024 at 10:12 AM, wiparker824 said:

Yikes. Don’t forget they also owe you money in that case if you paid for 5 sigs that was more $ than just the 2.

I am disappointed that I did not get all 5 signatures but at least cgc is refunding me for the three that did not sign.