• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Terrificon, August 2024. Any witnesses attending?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

On 5/7/2024 at 5:59 AM, Comixroc said:

Need a few Jerry Ordway signatures.  Anyone attending?

I know Rich Henn Comics attends and takes mail in submissions. Other one for sure I know of is Agents of Slabs. They typically are set up at cons as on site witnesses and they also take mail ins. I only know of those two so far because I have dealt with them multiple times and always good experiences, and I follow them on social media. My guess though would be that there will be more then just those two that will be there. But may be a few more weeks to a month, after Heroes Con is over, before others announce they will attend also. With the size of the guest list I'd be shocked if there weren't more.  

I am going. I work with a local shop who's an authorized CGC dealer. PM me if you want me to give you contact info or assist otherwise. Orway is on my list of people to visit.

We will be there again this year and are glad to help. As was stated prior we will have booth there and we will be taking mail-ins for Terrificon soon. Please feel free to email us with any questions. Our email is: agentsofslabs@gamil.com.