• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MLB Authentication sticker
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I recently had a card signed by Bert Blyleven at Twins fest this year. He is a Hall of Famer so the card was given an MLB Authentication sticker on the back with a code that can be looked up on the MLB Authentication website. I know your site says that all Autos need to be "pack pulled," but this was an official certification by the MLB which I would think is just as trustworthy as "certified by Topps." Does CGC grade these? Or do I need to wait for the JSA product to come out?

Thanks

• Administrator

Hello @Ecohoneybear, thank you for contacting us. Hope you are doing well! Due to the card not being manufactured with the signature already on it, you would indeed need to kindly send this in to JSA authentication services once they become available to cards. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but thankfully we will have a solution soon to having your card graded and the signature authenticated!

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!