• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Convention Custom Labels
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi CGC, how does one obtain one of those convention custom labels? I am assuming it's only offered for show drop off submissions.  Can I still fill out the form online and request them at the show even though they don't appear on the online form? I am guessing the next opportunity is at SDCC in a couple months.

• Administrator

@Lady Death Footstool

If there is a label that is show-exclusive, this will not be made available on the online submission form until the week of the show. The reason for this is we have to ensure that only books that receive this label are submitted at the show. To prevent too many submissions from having to have this label removed from their submission because they were not submitted at this show these labels are only available during the show week. As you can understand removing these from orders can take time if they do not qualify. 

If you have a submission you intend to submit at a specific show but want to wait to see if a custom label is announced for this show, be sure not to check out on the submission form until the week of the show. Thanks for checking! Once a show-specific custom label's show is over that label will be removed from the submission form. Thanks for checking!