• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Random Stuff from Solar's Collection

25 posts in this topic

Well, since there's a new forum, I feel obligated to toss some stuff up on here. smile.gif I'm not really trying to move these pages, but I want to focus my collection on what I really collect (i.e. less superheroes, more offbeat stuff).

Whilce Portacio X-Men 285 DPS - $650 (the scan sucks horribly - this is much nicer in person)

EDIT: See next post for scan.

Dammit!

When I see a post with this title from you, I want to see those Sandman pages for sale!

stooges.gif

Though it's nice to see that Zulli sketch. My rule of thumb has always been to not get into them, but I just broke down and bought one that especially "did it" for me. (The one on CAF from which I grabbed this latest avatar.)

Actually, now that I think of it, I don't want to see your Sandman pages offerred in a thread here. I want to see them offerred to me privately! flowerred.gif

No Preacher? frustrated.gif893censored-thumb.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

Dammit! When I see a post with this title from you, I want to see those Sandman pages for sale!

Come on guys, you know you'll get PM's first when hell freezes over and I decide to sell Sandman and Preacher story pages grin.gif