• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Firestorm #2 DC Survey Variant : MyComicShop AUCTION ENDS TOMORROW ON 5/13 : DC UNIVERSE LOGO COLLECTORS, HAVE A LOOK

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

:shiftyeyes::preach:Firestorm #2 DC Reader Survey Variant DC Comic Questionnaire Insert Variant up for auction with ONE DAY LEFT....

MCS Grade: 6.0....expect an 8.0/8.5 from CGC or Voldemort.

Scan of this book is posted below.

DIRECT AUCTION LINK TO BID ON THIS VARIANT:
https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=60218380

Also in this auction is a Firestorm #1 MCS 7.5 and a Firestorm #1 CGC 9.4, both of which also end tomorrow night.

This Firestorm #2 REader Survey Variant is Undergraded IMHO by MCS at 6.0 and this book has not been dry cleaned or pressed.

:preach:NOTE:
I also have a MCS 7.0 of this book on consignment, as well

I think the MCS 7.0 has potential to pull a 9.6 to 9.8 with a dry clean, press and "spot HOP or spot BLED" treatment along the edge of the BC to remove the slight oxidation strip at the edge of the back cover, which is the primary defect on this book.

Firestorm #2 DC READER SURVEY QUESTIONNAIRE VARIANT WITH FRONT & REAR COVER SCANS:
https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=59974391

I bought both of these books from MCS directly with stock image pictures and had them held for consignment, had I seen front/back scans of their 7.0 I would have not had it held for consignemnt and I would have performed the work myself, and than slabbed it.....

This scan shown in this thread is the front cover of the book currently in auction, scan is taken directly from MCS's auction listing.

firestorm2mcsfine.jpg

Edited by FanBoyOfMarve'nDC