• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 topps coins
1 1

3 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello @Ecohoneybear, thanks for reaching out. These certainly sound very cool! I can imagine you would want to have them graded and encapsulated. I checked with our NGC coin team and unfortunately, this is not a type of collectible that we are able to certify or encapsulate for you through NGC or CGC Cards. I do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this may cause you. More information on the types of coins we can certify at NGC can be found online at Coins We Grade and Policies (NGCcoin.com) Thank you again for reaching out and please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

@JuliaJ CS Firstly thank you for looking into this, but while I was waiting for your reply I checked the pop report and it say that you have graded 3 of them so far (see attached screenshot.) Also when I tried an order submission I typed in 1971 Topps Coins in the add card line and several of the coins immediately popped up (See second screen shot). Can you please double check on this? It looks like you can submit them on CGC Cards website. Thank you for your help with this.

Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 11.39.00 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 11.37.38 PM.png