• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOME PULPS AND OTHER >>> CLOSED

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

HI ALL

25% off AND shipping reduced. 

USUAL RULES.  Must be member with no issues for over a year.  

P&H in USA $20.....$10.....I combine shipping + $1 for each additional item.

Zelle...Venmo, check preferred..PP possible.

No return on graded material...7 day with notice on ungraded....buyer pays shipping.

APX GRADES OR EXACT GRADES IF GRADED:

BEADLE'S MONTHLY #1 Jan. 1866  first Detective story "The Dead Letter" illustrated and starts here by a woman.  Nice overall shape with white paper and original wraps full spine indicating Vol 1 #1..some wear on corners...no missing pieces...very sold VG+ for this series.  $250

HOPALONG CASSIDY'S WESTERN MAGAZINE #2 OF 2 ISSUES  with William Boyd on cover in super shape!  FINE++ OWP! (#2 MORE VALUABLE THAN #1) $225

DUSTY AYERS AND HIS BATTL ACES DEC. 1934 THIS IS THE KEY IN THE SERIES! ROCKET SHIP CRASHING THROUD SKY SCRAPER (9-11 COMPARISON).  COVER REAL NICE..but their is subtle water damage that cannot really been seen on front cover..more so with ink transfer but not water stains on back cover.  Pages a bit stiff...but not brittle at all complete nice spine and virtually all overhang.  3/4" split top and 1/4 inch on bottom of spine.  $325

THE BLUE BOOK MAY 1928 - BOLD COLORS.  TARZAN LORD OF THE JUNGLE INSIDE but he is not on cover.  Super sold book...full bold spine,,nice covers...some edge and corner creases, not unsightly and great paper quality.  $175

BLUE BOOK - NOV. 1931  ERB STORY INSIDE.  "THE PHANTOM PRESIDENT" is lead story .  Bold Blue covers. Light overall wear...great bold complete spine and nice BC. FC is folded..but off center although there is no color break.  Pages are near OW which is incredible for a pulp,  This is a bedsheet size pulp. VG+ $125

I also have a stack of Blue Books...regular size...range G/VG to VG+...I want to sell as lot...17 issues..no keys...for $350 plus shipping..if interested..lmk and I will show more than just the stack. 

RED STAR ADVENTURE #1 JUNE 1940 "The White Slave" is lead story with man bound on cover.   Nice FC cover ..no folds or creases of note and most overhang complete..few little pieces gone, 3/4 split on spine at bottom which is complete and bold. BC is nice, off white but does have two small pieces missing at left edge.  Pages are superior.  VG+  $125  SOLD

SKY FIGHTERS MAR. 1934 REAL NICE, FULL SPINE, NICE COLORS AND FULL OVERHANG..HOWEVER it does have scotch tape full length of right edge for support no doubt..although was not necessary.  Appears  Fine or better..downgrade to VG+  nice supple cream/lt tan pages.  $65

ARGOSY APRIL 16 1932 RAY CUMMINGS'S THE INSECT INVASION -(large ant on cover about to attack man) NICE FRONT COVER , minimal wear, near full overhang. Near perfect spine..Nice back cover and pages.  F 1/2 split at top spine.  $100

I have a lot more nice Argosy around this time frame..most are key or semi-key issues all around $100 give or take if interest...lmk. 

TREMOR  a UK digest SF paperback size story. (crica 1950s?) Excellent shape but does have bad rusted staples ..bleed can be seen at bc..and does affect pages inner spine more so visible toward the back and much less so rest of book if at all.  Pages OW! NF $25

BOY'S FIRST RATE POCKET LIBRARY -"DEADWOOD DICK'S DARK DAYS" ALDINE PUB. (CIRCA 1900) #169 Shows DD being carried by a man with a beard.  Has foxing...and also reinforced spine with clear archival tape. Very solid...some staining at bottom edge...Back cover nice where tape continues at spine.  Pages better than average for these fragile item, so nice. Solid Good + for sure.  $65 

FRANK LESLIES BUDGET OF FUN...SUPER SCARCE EARLY HUMOR PERIODICAL IN OVERSTREET!  DEC 1871.  FRONT AND BACK WRAP DETACHED...AND SOME LARGE TEARS ON ONE PAGE AND SMALLER ON OTHERS.  Some water staining here and there. Will be mailed flat.  RARE early "Comic Related" item.   $200....

IMG_4382.jpg

IMG_4383.jpg

IMG_4385.jpg

IMG_4386.jpg

IMG_4387.jpg

IMG_4388.jpg

IMG_4389.jpg

SOLD

IMG_4391.jpg

IMG_4390.jpg

IMG_4392.jpg

IMG_4393.jpg

IMG_4395.jpg

IMG_4396.jpg

IMG_4397.jpg

IMG_4399.jpg

IMG_4401.jpg

IMG_4400.jpg

IMG_4402.jpg

IMG_4405.jpg

IMG_4403.jpg

IMG_4406.jpg

IMG_4409.jpg

IMG_4410.jpg

IMG_4407.jpg

IMG_4456.jpg

IMG_4458.jpg

IMG_4457.jpg

IMG_4463.jpg

IMG_4465.jpg

IMG_4464.jpg

IMG_4496.jpg

IMG_4466.jpg

IMG_4467.jpg

IMG_4468.jpg

IMG_4469.jpg

IMG_4470.jpg

Tarzan BB.jpg

Edited by storypapers
FINAL DAY AND DISCOUNT!

On 5/15/2024 at 7:24 PM, SpideyFein said:

I’ll take the Red Star Adventure 1! 

Stellar stuff Joe! That Budget of Fun is wild! 

I was trying not to take that one alllllll day. Thank you for picking that up. Fantastic choice.

On 5/15/2024 at 10:29 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

I was trying not to take that one alllllll day. Thank you for picking that up. Fantastic choice.

Thank you! I was trying to be a good boy myself, but the title/subtitle was too interesting- The White Savage!! 

"I also have a stack of Blue Books...regular size...range G/VG to VG+...I want to sell as lot...17 issues..no keys...for $350 plus shipping..if interested..lmk and I will show more than just the stack. "

Any Tarzan covers?

On 5/16/2024 at 10:15 PM, AnkurJ said:

"I also have a stack of Blue Books...regular size...range G/VG to VG+...I want to sell as lot...17 issues..no keys...for $350 plus shipping..if interested..lmk and I will show more than just the stack. "

Any Tarzan covers?

I added a Tarzan...wanted $125 for it..nice overall shape...VG+  the others have 4 ERB stories but no Tarzan covers.  Take all and you can have this one for $80...plus shipping