• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heroes Reborn signatures worth it?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I noticed I have a great Iron Man HR #1 and no one has it signed or graded. Worth getting a Jim Lee autograph for it, or stick with a Batman 618/619?

On 5/18/2024 at 3:38 AM, R20b85 said:

I noticed I have a great Iron Man HR #1 and no one has it signed or graded. Worth getting a Jim Lee autograph for it, or stick with a Batman 618/619?

I would say take a look at the unsigned versions for price comparison.

if the signature or book is not extremely rare, the odds are extremely high that the signed versions will follow the same trends.

Aside from that, all of the other factors are specific to your personal situation and you should have enough info make the right decision for yourself 

good luck 

I vaguely remember that one. Not a key book by any means, but a nice cover. If you are looking to get a Jim Lee SS book it's for sure going to be a rare one in comparison but I wouldn't look for it to cause a jump in price against other Jim Lee signed books, at least in the short term.