• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

24 hours to close now 20% off ! Mostly Golden Age CGC stuff before i Send to auction (Timely's , Schomburg etc)
2 2

31 posts in this topic

On 5/20/2024 at 6:11 PM, ThePreacher said:

I will take her - thank you for the opportunity.:cheers:

YESSSSSS - what an awesome cover.  My two cents on conservation - attitudes are changing, evinced by, among other things, the creation of the specialized label.  I think we're on the way to conservation being viewed VERY differently from restoration.  And personally - in or out of the slab - if someone wants to shore up my book structurally or seal tears so they stop growing, all I would say is THANKS.  So happy for you, Preach!

On 5/21/2024 at 5:39 PM, Corvonie said:

YESSSSSS - what an awesome cover.  My two cents on conservation - attitudes are changing, evinced by, among other things, the creation of the specialized label.  I think we're on the way to conservation being viewed VERY differently from restoration.  And personally - in or out of the slab - if someone wants to shore up my book structurally or seal tears so they stop growing, all I would say is THANKS.  So happy for you, Preach!

I agree! As long as everything is all disclosed it’s better for the long term of the books..

and if you ever want to get something done Phantom Restoration did the work on these and he is a magician! I can’t remember his tag but he is on the boards. 

Two more in the mail! Thank you guys.. tracking in your inbox!

Well I have done what I came here to accomplish… so going to leave this open for another 24hours and then put them away! 

:news:

buuuuuuttt for the next day everything left is 20% off! 

Closing her down…. Thank you all for taking a look, and especially to the buyers @ThePreacher @El Toro Rojo and @storypapers ! They could have landed or be landing soon please let me know when they are safe and sound! I worry lol

books go back in the closet for a later date and a couple pages show up in the mail! 
perfect! 

On 5/23/2024 at 9:49 AM, Unstoppablejayd said:

I was typing the close post as you sent this lol. 

Story of my life...

:flamed:

In any case - you offered the best books I've seen on these boards in 6 months (just my personal opinion, of course). Rock on Jay, Rock on...