• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Original Comic Book Art

80 posts in this topic

Well,..Im waiting,..Raccoon is a shill. Fine. Than where is the similarity in your theory. And your ability to select users with a space between ? and ! is exactly that,..the list of users with that trait. What is your point ?

The point? The point is that your entire posting history has oozed "low self-esteem" and a desperate need for attention from day one. And it was utterly boring by day two.

Plural,..DimwitS !

Do you have ANY friends? Why do you make such an effort to be an annoying asss? Seriously.

Well,..Im waiting,..Raccoon is a shill. Fine. Than where is the similarity in your theory. And your ability to select users with a space between ? and ! is exactly that,..the list of users with that trait. What is your point ?

The point? The point is that your entire posting history has oozed "low self-esteem" and a desperate need for attention from day one. And it was utterly boring by day two.

Plural,..DimwitS !

Thank you for continuing to make my case for me with every post. hail.gif

Plural,..DimwitS !

Do you have ANY friends? Why do you make such an effort to be an annoying asss? Seriously.

Friends? The guy apprently hasn't been out of his house in a couple of years! 27_laughing.gif

Plural,..DimwitS !

Yup,...you guys are just annoyed that OA is such a unique and promising investment and hobby,..while you guys are fixated on your comic books,..with their Ewert fiasco and all (which is just the tip of the ice-berg). I predict in 15 years comics will either be flat from todays prices or down 20 percet. OA will be soemthing like 1700 percent by than.

Plural,..DimwitS !

Yup,...you guys are just annoyed that OA is such a unique and promising investment and hobby,..while you guys are fixated on your comic books,..with their Ewert fiasco and all (which is just the tip of the ice-berg). I predict in 15 years comics will either be flat from todays prices or down 20 percet. OA will be soemthing like 1700 percent by than.

B-O-R-I-N-G. Oh, and so infinitely sad. frown.gif

Plural,..DimwitS !

How did that answer my question?

Come on, you're expecting KK to handle more than one train of thought in his head at a time? Methinks you'll have to search elsewhere. gossip.gif

Come on, you're expecting KK to handle more than one train of thought in his head at a time? Methinks you'll have to search elsewhere. gossip.gif

I guess I just felt like banging my virtual head against a virtual wall today. tongue.gif

Come they told me

dum, dum, dum,dum, dummmmmb

Krazy Kat thinks he is king

dum, dum, dum, dum, dummmb

His OA pimpin see is

dum, dum, dum, dummmmb

Though it is his thing

dum, dum, dum, dum, dummmb

dum, dum, dum, dumb,

dum, dum, dum, dummmmbb

And now, I have told him

he's dum, dum, dum, dummmbbb

Man, this guy is dummmbbb!!!

Think little drummer boy guys!!!

Merry Xmas.

devil.gifgrin.gif

DENNYCRANE posted:

Is there a forum for discussion of comic art ?

How does one access it ?

tia !

krazykat posted:

Dudes....you are are major league paranoid !

Dont play into my hands,..try to think for a change !

When you use your shill accounts to post...try not to leave spaces before your punctuation marks at the end of your sentences.

It makes them too easy to spot. gossip.gif

Nailed! 27_laughing.gif

Dont you mean Nailed !

They went ahead and created an OA forum and yet he's allowed to continue to monotonously spam General with his baloney. It's certainly not advancing the cause of OA....in fact it's having the opposite effect.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are so convinced in your correctness !!!!,..you are a buch of group-think sheep !

I havent started ANY,..ANY of the OA threads here.

So your belly-aching is the consequence of the fact that other users come across the forum and either dont know theres an OA forum or dont find it is OFFENSIVE as you knuckle-heads do.

You guys either have small peni' or are freakin out over the fact that OA is gaining popularity.

KK

I personally think its probably the first reason,..but it could be the second one. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

<h1>WILL YOU STFU ALREADY?!?</h1>

NO,..YOU SHUT THE F UP !!!

6 different users continually accuse me of BS and I am defending myself against INCOREECT, UNTRUE accustations ...

and if my defending myself because you are a group-think sheep pizzes you off,..TOO BAD !!! Why dont you open your frickin' mind instead of merely joining the herd,,,, you dip !

KK

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are so convinced in your correctness !!!!,..you are a buch of group-think sheep !

I havent started ANY,..ANY of the OA threads here.

So your belly-aching is the consequence of the fact that other users come across the forum and either dont know theres an OA forum or dont find it is OFFENSIVE as you knuckle-heads do.

You guys either have small peni' or are freakin out over the fact that OA is gaining popularity.

KK

I personally think its probably the first reason,..but it could be the second one. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Definitely starting to crack. 27_laughing.gif

<h1>WILL YOU STFU ALREADY?!?</h1>

NO,..YOU SHUT THE F UP !!!

6 different users continually accuse me of BS and I am defending myself against INCOREECT, UNTRUE accustations ...

and if my defending myself because you are a group-think sheep pizzes you off,..TOO BAD !!!

KK

Yup, definitely. 27_laughing.gif