• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Available for Pickup - USPS Sarasota
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello CGC,

My latest submission has been showing "Available for Pickup" since 7:36pm on Monday, May 20th.

Tracking# 9410836105536064575673.

I realize that the PO Box is at CGC, but it appears this arrived after close of business. When will this be collected from 1661 Ringling Blvd?

image.png.fa41b4aeb974ec6ccffd9eca537f9e49.png

• Administrator

Hello @Vrishnak, thanks for reaching out. Happy to help! The "ready/available for pick-up" message from USPS is a common error we see when a package is delivered, but the carrier misses the last scan. All packages are delivered by USPS directly to our offices, and we do not pick up any deliveries. I confirmed that we have this package safely stored at our offices and in queue for intake. The intake process can take upwards of 7-10 business days before the order will reflect within online submission tracking. This period is accounted for in the overall estimated turn-around time displayed at the point of the submission!

CGC Comics | Confirm Tracking Delivery

image.png

On 5/22/2024 at 3:16 PM, JuliaJ CS said:

Hello @Vrishnak, thanks for reaching out. Happy to help! The "ready/available for pick-up" message from USPS is a common error we see when a package is delivered, but the carrier misses the last scan. All packages are delivered by USPS directly to our offices, and we do not pick up any deliveries. I confirmed that we have this package safely stored at our offices and in queue for intake. The intake process can take upwards of 7-10 business days before the order will reflect within online submission tracking. This period is accounted for in the overall estimated turn-around time displayed at the point of the submission!

CGC Comics | Confirm Tracking Delivery

image.png

Hello @JuliaJ CS,

Thank you for the info. One more thing to add to the if this then that list. :)