• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POWER COMICS (1977) - early Dave Sim - HAS ANYONE READ THESE?? I'd like some feedback...
1 1

1 post in this topic

So for those that don't know me, I was heavily influenced by 70s and 80's B&W self-published Indie comics. Grendel and Comico comics being my favorite. Discovered such titles as Nerve, Go-Man, Northguard, The Jam, Eagle, Grips, the Crow and eventually learned of the almighty Cerebus. So I see Dave Sim originally had been published in a title called Power Comics. Looks like that ran 5 issues. Have an opportunity to pick up the first issue for like $10 and then I see a set available for $45. I already feel like I should grab these simply because they seem right up my alley. But then I also wanted to see if anyone on here has ever read these and what they thought of them. Especially some Canucks.:451621943_canadianbananaflaggif: 

Power Comics #1 2 3 4 5 Lot Run Set Dave Sim 1st Cobalt Blue appearance Fine-VF - Picture 1 of 6