• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrating 10 Yrs of Ogami and Son's Lone Wolf and Cub Set on CGC Registry by Letting Them Go- Heritage Auctions, July 09-July 17
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Samurai, Ronin, Bell-ringers, Boat-makers, all gather round:

Ten years is long enough to honor a set of comics now almost forty years old. This journey began for me in 1987, and will remain with me, I suspect, long after July, but next month marks ten years of registry magic and decades of being inundated by the wolf and his pup. The baby cart is full to overflowing, slip loose the 4-colors! (I read too many Stan Lee editorials as a child- forgive the flowery prose.)

Heritage Auctions will sell over 95% of my registry set in July in two different auctions. (I kept the Aragones sketch cover, the Sakai sketch cover, a few under-copies, and the #9 and #10 for sentimental reasons.) Every scrap, every kewpie, every OAK copy, including the 10.0 must go. There are many, many incredibly rare and one-of-a-kind pieces in the collection, and I imagine they will go well over tree fiddy. Maybe even four dollars. Tell your friends, tell your enemies, tell the lovers of Mandalorian, Kill Bill 1, Road to Perdition, etc. 

The comics (and ephemera) will be offered in the Sunday, Monday, Tuesday Comic Books Select Auction #122429, July 09-July 16, 2024. I will edit in the link when they go live.

The art (and there are some beautiful pieces) will be offered in the Wednesday Comic Art Select Auction #322429, July 10-July 17, 2024. Again, I will edit the link when they go live.

Happy Hunting, I wish you all well, and I can be reached through PMs.

Ogami

https://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=92649