• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PULP CONNECTIONS

152 posts in this topic

Since @Surfing Alien suggested we could use a thread like this here, I figured I might as well start one.

The idea is that each post, you post one book that has some connection to the previous one, and state the nature of the connection.  It can be as specific or as tenuous as you like, the only real rule is have fun.  Given the nature of the pulp forum, I would suggest any pulp, digest, paperback, or specialty publisher hardcover is fair game.  Just mostly avoid comics, since those are covered in the gold and silver connections threads.  But even then, if they have a pulp connection of some sort, they might be acceptable in small amounts.  I just don't want the thread to derail to comics too much.

Starting off with this one, partly because I can think of a crazy number of connections that could me made off this issue. 

Weird_Tales_1933_07.jpg