• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cgc shop?
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Does the shop even exist anymore? Link comes up with nothing, just says coming soon...anyone know of anywhere else to get window bags if so? I liked the yellow bags for remarques.

• Administrator

Hi @Sebastsk8,

Thank you for contacting us. The CCG Store is currently down as we are working to improve your shopping experience. We are not sure when this will be back up but we are hoping soon. There are a number of retailers that sell Window bags. I know that Amazon and other stores have them. Or you can also make your own. 

Here is a link on how to make your own window bags found in a post on our chat boards: 
https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/241753-how-to-window-bag-your-books-for-ss-with-photos/ 

Please take care and let us know if you have any questions.  

Best, 

On 6/23/2024 at 3:41 PM, Sebastsk8 said:

Does the shop even exist anymore? Link comes up with nothing, just says coming soon...anyone know of anywhere else to get window bags if so? I liked the yellow bags for remarques.

Make your own.