• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

P.O. Box address..

4 posts in this topic

Hi, 

When does CGC pick up from their p.o box address? My tracking shows it's available for pick up but no one has picked up. 

June 22    5:46 pm    
Item is now available for pickup
34230, USA

This was over on Saturday. Is there no one on Saturday to receive this? I don't even know who to contact on this to get this redeliver. 

Edited by rpgdreamers

• Administrator

Hello @rpgdreamers,

I am sorry for the confusion! Our offices are only open Monday - Friday. Any submissions sent to our PO Box are delivered to our office by USPS once a day. Rest assured, once this has been delivered and scanned as delivered by our team, you will be able to confirm this with the tracking information. You can double check this by entering your tracking number HERE as well. Thanks for your patience. 

• Administrator
On 6/27/2024 at 4:19 PM, JMK515068 said:

I have a submission at post office as well. It has been there all week. Still  no pickup.

Looks like your recent submission was received on Thursday. You can track this order here. Thanks for your patience.