• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature series involving John Romita Jr., Scott Hanna, Al Milgrom and Ann Nocenti 28 July
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Love them - can someone tell me which comics did John Romita Jr; Scott Hanna and Ann Nocenti do together? 

Also which comic did JR and AM work together on?

These are some of pairings but NOT all four together strangely maybe because they all never worked together at the same time.

Thanks

Paul

On 6/25/2024 at 12:50 PM, Paul Ng said:

Love them - can someone tell me which comics did John Romita Jr; Scott Hanna and Ann Nocenti do together? 

Also which comic did JR and AM work together on?

These are some of pairings but NOT all four together strangely maybe because they all never worked together at the same time.

Thanks

Paul

I didn't do a deep dive, so I'm sure there is a possibility I am missing something. The only book I found that Nocenti, Romita Jr, and Hanna all worked on as creators was the Daredevil 8 issue from earlier this year. Romita Jr and Hanna worked on the cover, and since it was a 60th anniversary of Daredevil issue, Ann wrote a back up story. Her and Al Milgrom were editors for a long time, including a period of time where she was assistant editor under Al. But only book series I found they were both credited was Venom: The Madness that she wrote and he was one of the credited inkers on. Like I said, could be more, or they could be including them in group signings with books that Al Milgrom or Ann Nocenti edited. I know Romita and Nocenti had a long Daredevil run together, and that Hanna has inked a lot of Romita Jr's stuff in the last decade. But not a lot I can find the 3 worked on together. But again, I didn't spend a ton of time looking either. 

All I know is I'm getting my Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends signed by JRJR and Al. And ASM annual 11, which has John's first published story in it. Little 8 pager called Chaos at the Coffee Bean.

Screenshot_20240628-062631.png

Img_2024_06_28_06_29_30.jpeg