• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Web Browser Must Be In Need of Updating
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hello -

Apparently, the refresh function on my web browser has somehow become disabled. :(

I have a Reholder submission (3 slabs) which have been sitting with a status of Scheduled For Grading ever since 5/23/24.  The Submission number is 4435257.  Screen cap attached.  Please note that as of this writing we are well past the estimated 20 day TAT for Reholder's and might I add this was in my Submission queue long before Heroes Con.

I spoke with Alejandra in Customer Service this past Tuesday, 6/25, and as of this morning, 6/27, there is still no movement.  I spoke with Alejandra again this morning and I asked if she opened a ticket on Tuesday and she said she did.  However, the "looper" still hasn't responded to her.

So like I said, I must have to update my browser.  Because every time I hit refresh, that particular submissions still shows up as Scheduled For Grading. :tonofbricks:

Thank you.

Sanborn.jpg

On 7/2/2024 at 12:57 PM, MattM CS said:

@workingdog

I just contacted our team in house to have this located and finished up. This was likely delayed due to Heroes Con. Rest assured we will get this moving shortly. Thanks for making us aware! 

Excellent - thank you very much, Matt!!