• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAN LEE signed Original Art

25 posts in this topic

actually Stan WOULD sign it.

and he wouldnt give a damn about it being stolen at this point.

but he'd certainly be unimpressed with old KK's ethics for getting ahold of it the way he did!

Why ? Stan's got something against people purchasing items for cash ? confused-smiley-013.gif

I actually think he'd respect my possession rights a great deal ! Stan's ethics are imho very similar to mine. If you can win in court,..thats ALL that matters.

And I WOULD win in any court in the U.S.A. !!

actually Stan WOULD sign it.

and he wouldnt give a damn about it being stolen at this point.

but he'd certainly be unimpressed with old KK's ethics for getting ahold of it the way he did!

Why ? Stan's got something against people purchasing items for cash ? confused-smiley-013.gif

I actually think he'd respect my possession rights a great deal ! Stan's ethics are imho very similar to mine. If you can win in court,..thats ALL that matters.

And I WOULD win in any court in the U.S.A. !!

With the way, you OA Pimp...probably not THE COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION!!!! grin.gif

Stan's ethics are imho very similar to mine.

Somehow, I doubt that. yeahok.gif

Link

"He once sent me $4500 for a comic he bought from me on EBAY. I totally forgot to get it out as I was selling tons of similar HighGrade books in the late 90's. 5 months later he writes me and was like ...'hey, you never sent this book I won",...I apologized when I realized he was right. I asked via e-mail where I should send the book,..as I had lost records associated with where to send it. He never wrote me back....easiest $4500 I ever made."

KK"

Stan's ethics are imho very similar to mine.

Somehow, I doubt that. yeahok.gif

Link

"He once sent me $4500 for a comic he bought from me on EBAY. I totally forgot to get it out as I was selling tons of similar HighGrade books in the late 90's. 5 months later he writes me and was like ...'hey, you never sent this book I won",...I apologized when I realized he was right. I asked via e-mail where I should send the book,..as I had lost records associated with where to send it. He never wrote me back....easiest $4500 I ever made."

KK"

Wow- that's extremely shady.

Wow- that's extremely shady.

Someone called him out on it in that thread and said: "Why are you bragging about this. You owe the guy $4500 refund, or send him the comic. Do a google search and you will find his address."

So, what was krazykats response? This nice, ethical piece of poetry:

"I dont owe him anything,..the Statute of Limitations has expired by now.

You mean ethically ?,..oh come now !!!

KK"